Find information and links to the products and services that we offer, as well information and frequently asked questions regarding patient insurance.
Why did I receive this bill?
Most of the orthotic services provided by EliteCare are covered by health insurance, including Medicare Part B. The amount of coverage available for services can vary quite a bit depending on the type of policy you hold. If you have more than one insurance plan, it is possible that the entire cost of your care could be covered.
In most cases, some percentage of “co-pay” is required to be paid out-of-pocket by the patient at the time the orthotics or prosthesis is delivered. Before your first appointment, it is a good idea to visit with your insurance company, or prospective insurance company, to understand exactly what benefits are available for EliteCare services.
For more questions on your bill call: 800-897-2734
General Insurance Information
What is a "health insurance policy"?
What is a "Premium"?
What is a "Deductible"?
What is a "Co-payment"?
What is "Coinsurance"?
What are "Exclusions"?
Why is my HSA card declined?
Many HSA issuers are no longer approving certain transactions, even though EliteCare, LLC is registered as an HSA merchant. EliteCare, LLC has no control over issuer decisions and has limited visibility into the reason for a decline.
If your HSA transaction is declined, please submit an alternative form of payment and submit a claim form with your receipt to your HSA issuer for reimbursement.
Most Frequent Valid Decline Reasons:
- The card has not been activated or has been suspended.
- The card has no funds remaining, or the card has insufficient funds.
- The card has not been loaded with funds for the new plan year because of delays by the employer or the plan administrator in getting the enrollment file to the issuer processor.
- The merchant sent an expiration date that does not match the date in the issuer processor’s system. This can happen when there is an error manually entering the expiration date.
- The manually entered card number does not match a valid card on file with the issuer.
- The cardholder was issued a new card, either because their employer changed plan administrators, or they changed employers but is continuing to use the old card that has been closed.
- The participant’s benefit plan does not allow the participant to use their card at certain registered merchants.